当前位置:首页 > 英语校本课程----电影配音课
Lesson 5
Kid,what's eating you? 孩子你在吃什么?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain. 没什么?狮子可是万兽之王
The food chain. 食物链!
So,where you from? 那你从哪儿来的?
Who cares? I can't go back. 谁在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast. 你是被扫地出门的
Lesson 6
- That's great. So are we. 好极了!我们也是
- What'd you do,kid? 你做了什么事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it. 很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说
Good. We don't want to hear about it. 很好,我们也不想听
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do? 拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?
Lesson 7
Not unless you can change the past. 除非你们能够改变历史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says... you got to put your behind in your past.
孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说:“你必须把你的背后抛到过去 ”
- No,no,no. 不…
Amateur. - I mean... 我是说…
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
Lesson 8
It's,you got to put your past behind you. 是…你必须把过去抛到脑后
Look,kid,bad things happen... 孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right? 而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
- Right. - Wrong! 对 错
When the world turns its back on you... you turn your back on the world. 当这个世界遗弃你的时候, 你就去遗弃这个世界
共分享92篇相关文档