当前位置:首页 > 守望先锋全英雄对话彩蛋一览 - 图文
http://www.laozu.com/news/50679.html
Winston: Um, well, uh, okay then. / I get that a lot. D.Va: 巨型大猩猩!好像《大金刚》! 温斯顿:呃,好吧。/我受够了、 75
Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) All this was supposed to be mine... 半藏:(花村重生)这些本该都是我的…… 76
Roadhog: (On Nepal) Great place, shame I have to kill someone here. 路霸:(尼泊尔重生)不错的地方,可惜我得在这大开杀戒。 77
Widowmaker: (On being revived or damage boosted by an ally Mercy) You must really like me, huh?
黑百合:(被慈悲复活或增强活力)你一定是真的喜欢我,对吧? 78
Reinhardt: (Upon seeing an ally Torbjorn die) Torbjorn! I will avenge you! 莱因哈特:(本方托比昂被击杀)托比昂!我要为你报仇! 79
Mei: (On Gibraltar attack room) Winston, I think one of those equations is wrong. 美:(直布罗陀地图简报室)温斯顿,这里有个等式好像错了。 80
Junkrat: Hey Tracer, can I have a look at that bomb of yours? Tracer: Not a chance!
http://www.laozu.com/news/50679.html
狂鼠:哈啰,闪光,我能看看你的脉冲炸弹么? 闪光:想都别想! 81
Soldier-76: (On Gibraltar) Bring back Overwatch...? What's the point. 士兵76:(直布罗陀地图)重组守望先锋?……意义何在。 82
Roadhog: (On King's Row) I think they are still angry about those jewels we stole... I miss that crown.
路霸:(国王大道地图)我想他们还在为我们那桩珠宝窃案耿耿于怀……我也很想念那顶王冠。 83
Hanzo: This is/was the home of the Shimada clan. 半藏:这里(曾)是岛田家的龙兴之地。 84
Torbjorn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?
Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out? 托比昂:温斯顿,你怎么还在用那杆鸡毛掸子似的枪?这能用么? 温斯顿:你要不要过来试试? 85
Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) This was my home once... But no longer. 半藏:(花村重生)这曾经是我的故乡……现在不是了。 86
http://www.laozu.com/news/50679.html
McCree: (After killing enemy Soldier-76) Argh! Thought I saw a ghost. 麦克雷:(击杀士兵76)啊?我刚才见鬼了? 87
Soldier-76 (After killing enemy Reaper) Someone had to do it. 士兵76:(击杀死神)未完之事总的有人去做。 88
Widowmaker: (After killing enemy Soldier 76) A legend falls. 黑百合:(击杀士兵76)一代传奇,就此陨落。 89
Reaper: (After killing an Overwatch agent) Another one off the list. 死神:(击杀守望先锋特工)名单上又少了一行。 90
Reaper: (After killing enemy Winston) Stupid monkey. 死神:(击杀温斯顿)蠢猴子。 91
Soldier-76: (On Dorado) I wanna know what Lumerico's been up to. 士兵76:(多拉多地图)我在想鲁梅尼格怎么样了。 92
McCree: (On Route 66) I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.
麦克雷:(66号公路地图)我再也不想喝这里的咖啡了,每次都跟煮开的屎一样。 93
http://www.laozu.com/news/50679.html
Soldier-76: (After killing enemy Reinhardt) Always overconfident. 士兵76:(击杀莱因哈特)总是自信过头。 94
Soldier-76: (After killing ???) You still got a lot to learn. 士兵76:(击杀?)你还有得学。 95
Genji: (On Hanamura) My heart is at peace here. 源氏:(花村重生)在这里我能获得平静。 96
Junkrat: (On King's Row/Dorado?) So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it. I love it!
狂鼠:(国王大道/多拉多)所以计划是我们要运送一颗炸弹,炸掉机器脑子,我还能赚钱?我爱死这主意了! 97
Lucio: (On Numbani) This is my kind of city, everyone free to live as they chose. 卢西奥:(努巴尼地图)这才是我喜欢的城市,每个人都能选择自己的活法。 98
Soldier-76: (On Route 66) Reyes should have dealt with the Deadlock gang a long time ago.
士兵76:(66号公路地图)雷耶斯应该早就吧死局帮给扫清了才对。 99
Junkrat: (On Nepal) If these bots want to go to the light, I'd be more than happy to take 'em there.
共分享92篇相关文档