当前位置:首页 > 里约大冒险电影中英文对白
里约大冒险中英文对白
这就是我堕落至此的原因
That's why I am so evil, why I do what I do.
他曾是超级明星 年轻而有活力
He was a superstar. So young and vital.
他声名远扬 是南美洲的偶像
He's nasty. A Southern American idol.
他现在是恶毒的鸟 谁这么说我
He's a vicious bird. Who said that about me?
一只十分恶毒的鸟 我把你们烤了
A very vicious bird. I'll have you rotisseried.
我是有羽毛的尖喙怪物 鸟类终结者 I am a feathery freak with beak, a bird murderer.
你觉得你比我更强 但是我从未听说 You think you're better than me. I've never heard of you.
我很恶毒 我喂你们吃象鼻虫的芝士球 I'm evil. I'll feed your cheese balls with weevils.
我在人们身上拉屎 然后嫁祸给海鸥
I poop on people and I blame it on seagulls.
是它干的 It was him.
他是险恶之鸟 我所向无敌 He's a nasty bird, I'm invincible.
它是可怕的 He's ghastly.
我所向无敌 无人敢洗
I'm invincible, I'm unwashable, unrinsible.
就像是废弃的学校 我没有准则 Like an abandoned school, I have no principles.
你们巴西的鸟儿
All of you Brazilian birds
所有一千八百万只鸟儿 All 18 million birds.
我来告诉你们我要干什么
-13页-
I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
我要让你们
I'm going to make you...
闭嘴 都给我闭嘴 Shut up now, shut up!
我独唱 Just me.
我会让你们也变得丑陋 I will make you ugly too.
-喂 -祝你们做个噩梦 - Hey! - Sweet nightmares.
什么啊 这么吓人 一点都不帅 Not cool man. Scary, but not cool!
-你还好吗 -不好
- Hey, are you okay? - No.
我好个头啊
I'm definitely not okay!
-你干什么呢 -逃出这里
- What are you doing? - Getting out of here.
你到底帮不帮我吧
You going to help me, or what?
其实 救生手册上说
Actually our survival guide
我们应该保持镇定 坐等救援才会得救 said to sit and wait, and help will come.
没人会来的
No one is coming!
我们只能靠自己 如果在这等下去 咱俩都得死
We are on our own and if we just sit here, we're going to die!
好 好 好 Yes, yes, yes. 不 No!
奈吉尔 一边去
里约大冒险中英文对白
Nigel, get out of the way!
停停停 为啥不直接打开门呢
Stop, stop. Why don't you just open the door?
你开什么玩笑 Are you kidding me?
怎么了 很简单的一个插销而已嘛 Why? It's just a standard flip slide ball.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
-我不会 -什么 你不会什么
- Well I can't... - What? You can't what?
我不会飞 I can't fly!
-你早点说会死啊 -之前也不需要飞啊 - You couldn't tell me before now! - It didn't matter before now.
我鄙视你 I hate you.
-还有什么我需要知道的吗 -有
- There is something else I need to know? - Yes!
我不能飞 我抠嘴[类似于人类抠鼻孔] I can't fly, I pick my beak
我有时候在鸟池里撒尿
and once in a while I pee in the bird bath.
高兴了 Happy?
那里 他们在那 There, they are!
我们得离开这儿
We got to get out of here!
等等 听我说
Wait. Listen to me.
我虽然不会飞 但是我特别会走 听我的 Flying may not be my thing, but walking is. Follow my lead.
-14页-
-左右左 左右左[两人三足] -明白
- Inside right, outside left. - Okay, I've got it.
左右左 左右左
Inside, outside, inside, outside.
好啊 好啊 加油 Yes, yes! Come on!
看 我还是双语人才 See, I'm bilingual too.
好极了
This is great!
我和世界上唯一不会飞的鸟绑在一起
I'm chained to the only bird in the world who can't fly!
其实 世界上有四十种鸟类不会飞
Actually, there are 40 species of flightless birds.
-弯腰[英文同鸭子] -不 鸭子会飞 - Duck! - No, Ducks can fly!
我说让你弯腰 No! Duck! 好耶 Oh yes! 好耶 Yes!
冷静点 Calm down!
不 不
Nooo! Nooorrr!
滚开 你们这些肮脏的家禽
Get out of here, you putrid poultry.
-啊 那是啥 -一根木棍
- Oh, what was that? - A stick.
-啊 那个呢 -只是一块石头 - Ahh, and that? - It's just a rock.
-我感觉后背有只蜘蛛 -你有完没完
- Is that a spider on my back? - Will you quit it?
里约大冒险中英文对白
树叶而已 转过去我看看 It's just a leaf. Turn around.
树叶而已 Leaf.
跟你说了 Told you.
来吧 我们得找个安全的地方过夜 Come on, we need to find a safe place to spend the night.
安全 我们在丛林里怎么安全 Safe? Safe! We're in the jungle!
人们说那地方是个丛林的时候
You know when people say it's a jungle out there,
我很确定 他们肯定不觉得那是个好地方 I'm pretty sure they don't mean it as a good thing.
听着 我虽然不想这么说 Look, I hate to break it to you,
但这是我们鸟类天然的栖息地
but this is where our kind naturally lives.
别跟我讲自然的知识 我平时经常看动物世界
Hey, don't talk to me about nature. I watch Animal Planet.
我了解所有的食物链
I know all about the food chain.
你看 我在这儿就是别人的开胃菜
You see, out here I'm just a hors d'oeuvre.
就是一个羽毛春卷而已
Nothing more than a feathery spring roll.
这就是为什么我们要待在树上而不是地面 That is why we stay on the trees and not on the ground.
您先请 After you.
哦 不 我不这么觉得
-15页-
Oh no, I don't think so.
我觉得我待在人造的地方会好点
I'll feel much more comfortable in something man-made.
那边怎样
How about up there?
我简直不能相信 我得拽着你这笨鸟上去 I can't believe I've to drag your clumsy butt up there.
拽着我 你瞧好吧
Drag me? Watch and learn.
布鲁 等等 Blu! Just wait!
看看谁拽着谁
Who's dragging who's butt now, huh?
好吧 好吧 你赢了 Ha, ha very funny.
你看 谁还需要飞
You see, who needs flying?
鸟 鸟需要飞翔
Birds, birds need flying.
飞翔就意味着 自由 Flying is... freedom
不用依赖任何人
and not having to rely on anyone.
你不希望这样吗 Don't you want that?
我不知道 听起来有点孤独
I don't know. Sounds a little lonely.
睡觉吧
Let's get some sleep.
我还是稍微晚点睡吧
I'm probably going to be up for a little while.
我还在倒时差呢
Because I'm still on Minnesota's time. 晚安
里约大冒险中英文对白
Good night.
晚安 珠儿
Good night Jewel.
晚安 琳达
Good night Linda.
您好 先生 您见过我的鸟了吗
Excuse me, sir. Have you seen my bird?
见过我的鸟吗
Have you seen my bird?
您好 您看见我的鸟了吗
Excuse me, have you seen my bird?
您看见我的鸟了吗 Have you seen my bird?
女士 美国女士 Lady, American lady.
布鲁 布鲁 Blu? Blu?
我知道您的鸟在哪
I know where your birds are.
是布鲁吗 你确定吗
You found Blu? Are you sure? 是它 It's his.
让我看看
Let me see that.
没错 就是它 You're right.
好的 它在哪
Okay, where is he?
来吧 咱们走 我带你去找它
Come on, let's go. I'll take you to him.
等等 琳达 我们又不认识他
No, no Linda, wait. We don't know this boy.
我们不能相信他 We can't trust him.
-16页-
我必须相信他 I have to trust him.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
你们以为我是脑残吗 Do you think I'm an idiot?
两只鸟 拴在一起 关在笼子里
There were two birds, chained together, in a cage.
你们怎么能看丢了
How could you lose them?
它们比我们聪明 但是别担心
They out smart us boss. But don't worry.
我们会抓到它们的 我有个计划 We'll get them back. I have a plan.
真的啊 你有何高见
Oh great. What are you going to do?
在城里转悠 然后喊着 \鸟儿鸟儿快来这儿\
Wonder in the city, calling \here birdie!\
你这么说的话 什么计划听起来都够呆的 Well, anything sounds dumb when you say it like that.
我们今晚必须把它们送到机场
We have to get birds to the airport by tonight.
但今天狂欢节 所有的道路都会被封锁的 But it's Carnival. All the roads will be blocked by the parade.
这就是我为什么想要今早送到
That's why I wanted to go this morning!
奈吉尔 Nigel!
这只鸟比你们俩加起来聪明十倍
This bird is ten times smarter than the two of you combined.
它这么聪明 怎么不让它管啊
If he's so smart why don't you put him in
共分享92篇相关文档