当前位置:首页 > 剑桥雅思5听力原文加翻译
TEST 1
测试1 SECTION 1 第一节
RECEPTIONIST: Good afternoon, Dreamtime Travel. How can I help you? 接待员:下午好,梦想时间旅行。我如何帮助你?
CUSTOMER: Oh hello. I'm interested in the holidays you offer along the coast 顾客:哦,你好。我感兴趣你假期提供沿着海岸 near here.
在附近。
RECEPTIONIST: Yes. We operate several tours up the coast. Where in particular did 接待员:是的。我们几个沿着海岸旅游。在特定的了 you want to go?
你想去吗?
CUSTOMER: Well, I like the sound of the holiday that mentioned whales. Was it 顾客:嗯,我喜欢这个节日的声音,提到了鲸鱼。这是 'Whale Watching'?
“赏鲸”?
RECEPTIONIST: Oh, that's our Whale Watch Experience. lt's very popular and it's 接待员:哦,这是我们的鲸鱼观看体验。lt,它是很受欢迎的 based in a lovely little town with nice beaches. 在一个可爱的小镇的海滩好。
CUSTOMER: Oh right, and how long does it last? 顾客:哦,持续多长时间?
RECEPTIONIST: It's two days - that includes four hours' travel time each way from 接待员:这是两天,包括旅行时间从4个小时 here.
在这里。
CUSTOMER: Good, I don't want to be away any longer than that. So is that by 顾客:好的,我不想走了。因此,通过 coach? 教练吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Actually it's by minibus. We like to keep those tours small and 接待员:实际上是面包车。我们喜欢把那些旅游小和
personal so we don't take a whole coachload of people. in fact, we
个人,所以我们不要把一整个一客车的旅客的人。事实上,我们 only take up to fifteen people on this tour, although we do run it 只需要15人在这旅游,尽管我们运行它 with just twelve or thirteen. 只有十二个也不十三个。
CUSTOMER: Oh, right. So do you run these tours often? 顾客:哦,对了。所以你经常运行这些旅游吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Well it depends on the time of year. Of course in peak times like the 接待员:这取决于。当然在高峰时期
summer holidays we do them every weekend, but at the moment it's 暑假我们每个周末都做,但目前它的 usually once a month at most. 通常一个月一次。
CUSTOMER: And when is the next one going?
客户:下一个会是什么时候?
RECEPTIONIST: Mmm, let me see. Um, there's one in three weeks' time which 接待员:嗯,让我看看。嗯,有一个三周的时间
is April the 18th, and then we don't have another one until June the 4月18日,然后我们没有另一个,直到6月吗 2nd. 2日。
CUSTOMER: All right, and is April a good time to go?
顾客:好吧,4月是一个很好的时间去?
RECEPTIONIST: Pretty good. Though the really good time is later in the year. I have 接待员:很好。虽然很好的时间是在今年晚些时候。我有
to say though that the whale sighting is only one of the many things
说尽管鲸鱼看到只有一个的很多东西 offered. CUSTOMER: Really? 提供。顾客:真的吗?
RECEPTIONIST: Yes. The hotel itself where you stay has great facilities. It's called 接待员:是的。酒店本身,你保持有很大的设施。它被称为 The Pallisades. Pallisades。
CUSTOMER: The Paris what?
顾客:巴黎的什么?
RECEPTIONIST: No, it's actually The Pallisades, P-A-L-L-I-S-A-D-E-S. It's right on the 接待员:不,它实际上Pallisades,P-A-L-L-I-S-A-D-E-S。它是正确的 main beach there. 主要的海滩。
CUSTOMER: Oh, I see. 顾客:哦,我明白了。
RECEPTIONIST: All of the rooms have nice views and the food is really good there 接待员:所有的房间都有很好的观点和那里的食物是非常好的 too.
了。
CUSTOMER: Oh right. 顾客:哦,对了。
CUSTOMER: And what about the other things? You know, that are included in the 顾客:和其他的事情呢?你知道,这是包含在 price. 价格。
RECEPTIONIST: Oh, there are lots of things. If you don't want to do the whale watch 接待员:哦,有很多的事情。如果你不想做鲸鱼观看
cruise, your guide will take anyone who is interested either on a 巡航,你的向导将在一个有兴趣的人
bushwalk through the national park near the hotel, and there's no bushwalk通过国家公园附近的酒店,也没有
extra charge for that, or on a fishing trip. That's an extra $12 I think. 额外费用,或钓鱼。这是一个额外的12美元,我认为。
And there's also a reptile park in town - that costs more or less the 还有一个爬行动物公园在城里,成本或多或少 same.
相同。
CUSTOMER: No, I think I'd prefer whales to snakes. 顾客:不,我认为我更喜欢鲸鱼蛇。
RECEPTIONIST: Yeah. And if you just want to relax you are free to sit by the hotel 接待员:是的。如果你只是想放松你坐的酒店都是免费的
pool or go down the beach. Oh, and they also have tennis courts at 泳池或海滩。哦,他们也有网球场
the hotel, but you have to pay for those by the hour. But there
酒店,但是你必须按小时支付这些。但
are table tennis tables downstairs and they're part of the 乒乓球表到楼下,他们的一部分
accommodation package. Just speak to your guide. 住宿计划。只是说你的向导。
CUSTOMER: Well that sounds good. So how much is the basic tour price? 顾客:听起来不错。所以基本的旅游价格是多少?
RECEPTIONIST: At this time of year it's usually around $300 but let me check. Er...oh, 接待员:每年的这个时候,通常是300美元左右,但让我查一下。呃??哦, it's actually $280.
它实际上是280美元。
CUSTOMER: And the next tour, are there any places on that one? 顾客:下旅游,有什么地方的吗?
RECEPTIONIST: HOW many people Is It for? 接待员:有多少人是为了?
CUSTOMER: These are two of us. 顾客:这是我们两个。
RECEPTIONIST: Yes, that should be fine. Can I just mention that we require all
接待员:是的,那应该没事的。我可以只提到我们需要吗
bookings to be made at least fourteen days before you travel to 预订旅游前至少14天
avoid cancellations of tours. And if you cancel within seven days of departure you will have to pay 50% of your total booking.
避免取消旅行。如果你在7天内取消离开你将不得不支付50%的总预订。 CUSTOMER: OK. 顾客:好的。
RECEPTIONIST: And you also need to pay a 20% deposit at the time of booking.
接待员:你还需要支付20%的定金在预订的时间。 CUSTOMER: Can I pay that by credit card? 顾客:我可以用信用卡支付吗? RECEPTIONIST: Yes, you can.
接待员:是的,你可以。
CUSTOMER: All right, what I'll do is I'll talk to my partner and get back to you. 顾客:好吧,我要做的就是我要跟我的伴侣和送还给你。
RECEPTIONIST: Fine. So I'll make a provisional booking, shall I? - two for the Whale 接待员:好的。所以我要做一个临时预订,我呢?——两个鲸鱼 Watch Experience. Let me issue you with a customer reference 观看体验。我的问题你与客户参考
number for when you call back. Do you have a pen? 数,当你回电话。你有一支钢笔吗? CUSTOMER: Yes.
顾客:是的。
RECEPTIONIST: OK, it's three nine seven, four five, T. That's T for tango. When you 接待员:好的,这是三百九十七,四个五,T T的探戈。当你 call back, ask to speak to the Tour Manager, that's me, Tracy. 回电话,问问旅游经理说话,那就是我,特蕾西。 CUSTOMER: Fine, I will. 顾客:好的,我会的。 SECTION 2
第二节
Hello and welcome to today's “Buyer Beware” programme, where we give you 大家好,欢迎来到今天的“金律”项目,我们给你的地方
some tips on how to spend your money wisely. Now, in today's show we're 一些建议关于如何明智地花你的钱。现在,在今天的我们
looking at beds for children and babies. Let's start by looking at baby cots, that's 看着床上的孩子和婴儿。让我们首先看婴儿床,这是
for children of up to three years old. We tested three different cots all in the 三岁的孩子。我们测试了三种不同的床的
budget price range and, as usual, we will feature the good points, the problems 预算价格区间,像往常一样,我们将特性的优点,问题 and our verdict. 和我们的判决。
The first cot we looked at was by Baby Safe and it had several good points to 我们第一套看着是婴儿安全,它有几个优点
recommend it. Our testers liked the fact that it had four wheels, so it was easy to 推荐。我们的测试人员喜欢它有四个轮子,所以它很容易
move around. The only slight problems with this cot were that it had no brakes, 移动。这床是唯一轻微问题没有刹车,
but they didn't think that mattered too much. At first they were a bit concerned 但他们不认为重要太多了。起初他们有点担心
about the side bar, because they felt babies could trap their fingers in it, but our
共分享92篇相关文档