当前位置:首页 > 奥巴马2016年感恩节演讲稿
奥巴马2016年感恩节演讲稿
大家好 Hi, everybody. 作为奥巴马家庭的代表-
On behalf of the Obama family- Michelle Malia Sasha 祖母 Bo和 Sunny- Michelle, Malia,Sasha, Grandma, Bo, andSunny- 我想要祝你们都有一个非常快乐的感恩节 I want to wish you a very happyThanksgiving. 像你们中的许多人一样 Like so many of you,
这天我们将会与我们的朋友家人
we'll spend the day with friends andfamily, 火鸡和达阵得分(球赛)一起度过 turkey and touchdowns. 我们会感谢对方
We'll give thanks for each other, 以及感谢上帝赐给我们的一切 and for all that God has given us.
同时我们会回想真正将我们美国人联合在一起的是什么 And we'll reflect on what truly binds us asAmericans.
这从来没有那么重要过
That's never been more important. 作为一个国家我们刚刚从一个吵闹热情的
As a country, we've just emerged from anoisy, passionate, 并且有时候是造成分裂的竞选季节里显现出来 and sometimes divisive campaign season. 毕竟 After all,
选举通常强调的是让我们分开的方面
elections are often where we emphasize whatsets us apart. 我们面对一个\我们\和\他们\对抗的比赛
We face off in a contest of \ 我们把重点放在我们支持的候选人身上 We focus on the candidate we support 而不是一些我们共同的理想上
instead of some of the ideals we share. 但短短几周后
But a few short weeks later, 感恩节提醒我们
Thanksgiving reminds us that 不管我们之间的分歧有多大 no matter our differences,
我们仍然是一个民族 we are still one people, 一个比我们自己更大的部分
part of something bigger than ourselves. 我们是一起向前发展的群体
We are communities that move forwardtogether. 我们是会彼此照料的邻舍
We are neighbors who look out for oneanother, 特别是那些我们之中比较贫穷的人
especially those among us with the least. 我们永远是也仅仅是美国人
We are always, simply, Americans. 这就是为什么通过内战的迷雾
That's why, through the fog of Civil War, 林肯总统看到了最重要的-
President Lincoln saw what mattered most - 不可剥夺的事实有关如此多的人献出了他们的生命
the unalienable truths for which so manygave their lives, 使得\新自由的诞生\成为可能
and which made possible \ 正是在联邦的命运还安危未定的时候 And so precisely when the fate
of the Union hung in the balance, 他大胆地宣布了感恩节
he boldly proclaimed a day of Thanksgiving, 是一个国家的恩赐 when the nation's gifts \理应要庄严 虔诚 感恩地
\ 被全美国人民心口合一地承认\的日子 acknowledged as with one heart
and one voice by the whole Americanpeople.\ 今天我们继续为那些祝福献上感谢
Today, we continue to give thanks for thoseblessings, 以及确定将会是我们的遗产的所有人
and to all who ensured that they would beour inheritance. 我们铭记那些坚定的爱国者
We remember the determined patriots 那些在世界的边缘寻找自由的人
who landed at the edge of the world insearch of freedom. 我们感谢那些勇敢的男人和女人
We give thanks to the brave men and women 那些在世界的每个角落保卫自由的人
who defend that freedom in every corner ofthe world.
共分享92篇相关文档