当前位置:首页 > 日常及商务英语常用句型、成语、词库等(教师参考用书)
人行天桥 pedestrian overpass 绩效工资 merit pay
岗位工资 base pay; basic wage 最低工资制 minimum wage system 人才库/人才储备库 talent pool 才艺表演 talent show 猎头 talent hunter
保底工资 pay floor; salary floor 年终奖 year-end bonus 年终总结 year-end summary
第五讲 商务英语
Practice 1
1.They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。
2.For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 3.Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
4. Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我们的对外贸易不断发展。
5.Trade in leather has gone up (down) by 3%.
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
6. Our company mainly deals in arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
7. They are well-known in business circles.
他们在贸易界很有名望。
8. We would like to trade/do business with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual
benefit.
我们愿意在平等互利的基础上与各国人民进行贸易。
9. Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。 10. 兹附上我们最新的图示目录及价格单。
Enclosed please find our latest illustrated catalog and price list.
11. 就这个项目而言,两千万美元根本不够。As far as the project is concerned, twenty million US dollars
will be nothing like enough. 12 The efficiency is greatly raised, but the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
13. We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
14. Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration. 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
15. What types of marketing do you guys do? Well, our specialty is relationship marketing. 你们做的是什么形式的市场营销?我们的专长是关系营销。 16 Quality is even more important than quantity. 质量比数量更为重要。
17 What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
18 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
19 What’s your general impression, may I ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
20 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
Practice 2
1. We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
2. We would be glad to start business with your company. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
3. We also hope to expand our business with your company. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
4. First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product. 首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
5. We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us. 我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
6. There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事总有例外。
7. We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 咱们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
8. If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.
假如对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
9. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。
10. I'd like to know something about the current investment environment in your country? 我想了解—下贵国的投资环境。
11. I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。。
12. We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们主要采取了—些国际上的惯例做法。
13. This is our most recently developed product. 这是我们最近开发的商品。
14.I strongly recommend this product. 我强力推荐这种商品。
15.Our product is very competitive in the international market.
我们的商品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
16. I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
17. If you have any comment about these terms, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
18. Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
19.That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
20.Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
Practice 3
1. 下次董事会暂定在2月15日星期三举行。The next board meeting was provisionally arranged for Wednesday, February 15.
2. 这是正式邀请函,请你参加博鳌亚洲论坛2010年年会。This is your official invitation to attend the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2010.
3. 如果贵方订购5万打以上的话,我们可以考虑将佣金提高3%。If you palce an order for over 50,000 dozen, we will consider increase the commission by 3 percent.
4. 如果要进行索赔,必须在货物到达目的地后30天之内提出。Claim, if any, must be put forward within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at the destination.
5. 包装不仅直接关系到产品的销售,也会影响产品的信誉。Packing will not only have a close bearing on sales, but will also affect the reputation of products.
6. 现寄我方目录,提供我方各项产品的详细情况。We have pleasure in sending you our catalogue which gives full information about our various products.
7.投标之前,我们必须搞清招标条件的细节。We must find out all the details about the bid conditions before we submit the tender.
8. 我想我们应该定一下合同的期限。I think we should decide upon the length of the contract. 9. 盼望贵方早日答复。Your immediate reply would be highly appreciated.
10. 因为我们报的是最低价,所以不能再给折扣了。As we have quoted you the bottom price, we can’t give you any discount.
11. 这些下岗工人主要靠领取社会保险金生活。These laid-off workers were mainly on social security. 12. 他们正在为海关准备报关单。They are preparing bill of entry for customs.
13. 如果贵方条件合适,我们非常乐意做你们的独家代理。We would be very pleased to act as your exclusive
agent if your terms and conditions are right.
14. 如果你们的订单足够大,我们可以给你降价8%。If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 8%。
15. 如果不能通过协议的方式来解决争议,我们会申请仲裁。Dispute may be submitted for arbitration in case no settlement can be reached through negotiation.
16. 这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。This is an international practice, we can’t break it.
17. 合同一经双方签订即生效。The contract will come into effect as soon as it is signed by two parties. 18. 公司失败的原因很多,但从经济角度来分析,通常是管理不善造成的。Many reasons are given for company failures, but in the financial analysis they are usually brought about by poor management. 19. 请注意本报价一个月内接受有效。Please note that this quotation is subject to acceptance within a month.
20. 很高兴收到你6月21日来信。It was a pleasure to receive your letter of 21st June.
21. 请寄给我们一份笔记本电脑产品目录及价目单。Please send us a copy of your catalogue and current price list for laptops.
22. 我们期待有幸收到贵公司的订单。We look forward very much to the pleasure of receiving an order from your company.
23. 近年来,越来越多的外国公司来中国投资。Recent years have seen more and more foreign companies come to invest in China.
24. 现在许多人觉得,当时对他的任命是个严重的错误。It is generally felt that his appointment was a grave mistake.
25. 我们完全意识到这项投资要冒风险。We are fully aware that this is a risky investment. 26. 我相信本次交易会,也一定会与以往的交易会一样,取得圆满成功。
I’m sure that this trade fair, like the previous ones, will be a great success. 27. 在贵公司成立20年之际,请接受我的热烈祝贺。
Please accept my warmest congratulation on the 20th anniversary of the founding of your company. 28. 衷心希望您能够光临。
共分享92篇相关文档